Apply Now! We are now accepting applications.
Doctor of Business Administration
Units to complete: 24
Duration: 5 years part-time
Start dates: March
• English IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
• A coursework masters degree or equivalent level from a recognised institution
• 5 years full-time equivalent work experience, including at least 2 years full-time equivalent work experience in a managerial position
• Submission of a satisfactory preliminary research proposal, as determined by the Higher Degrees Review and Admissions Committee
Note: admission is dependent upon the Faculty’s capacity to supervise the proposed dissertation. Prospective candidates should consult with the DBA Research Program Coordinator before preparing their preliminary dissertation proposals. Research concentrations within the Faculty of Business are updated periodically.
The focus of this program is to provide a high-level, vocationally oriented program that gives students who are already business professionals sufficient theoretical and empirical understanding to enable them to identify and resolve business challenges in both the private and public sectors.
1 specialisation from:
- BUSINESS LAW
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LEADERSHIP
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING
PLUS 4 Research courseworks PLUS 16 Research dissertations.
Provided all requirements are met, students will be able to exit with:
4 units - Postgraduate Certificate in Business Research
This school offers programs in: