There has been an explosion in both the adoption of a Project Management approach for enabling change and also in the growth of technology applications. This module aims to introduce the student to some of the ideas and concepts within current Project Management thinking. Key tools and techniques are covered along with the idea of a ‘body of knowledge’ for projects (e.g. PMBOK) and the concept of a project methodology (e.g. Prince). Through this module students gain the transferable understanding which enables them to achieve in and adapt to new project environments.
The Project Management module involves understanding people, project stakeholders, project team members and the suitable style of leadership in an uncertain environment. The aim is to deepen understanding through given case studies and scenarios. Throughout the module students are encouraged to read widely and to recognise the complexity of the decision making processes in the project environment.
In our doctorate programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful doctoral researcher and educator.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July and October
The Doctorate will take your leadership to the next level. In our doctoral programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
- Global Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategic Information System Analyses
- Accounting and Finance
- Research Methods
- Electronic Research Methods
- Dynamic Websites
Duration: one-year Study program + Thesis (thesis takes from 1 - 4 years)
Diploma: DBA in Project Management
Age: Minimum age 25 years
Previous study: Master or equivalent OR 7 years Management Experience + a Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 11400 Euro
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 8
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 27, 2016