Information technology (IT) is a strategic asset that is being used to mould competitive strategies and change organisational processes. As IT and its uses become more complex, developing strategies and systems to deliver the technology has become more difficult. The net result is a growing need for guidance on the issues, strategies, and tactics for managing the use of information technology. This unit is designed to cover various issues, strategies and tactics and to enable students to integrate concepts and theories learned during previous study or in their careers to date.
This unit provides an overview of the responses required by organisations to manage the transition to an e-commerce/e-business environment supported by new technology. It will help to develop a critical understanding of the problems and opportunities faced by organisations in effectively planning, developing and managing information systems (IS). It incorporates strategic management concepts to ensure that IS development supports the business strategy, and progresses through suitable planning methodologies to implementation and evaluation (audit).
In our doctorate programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful doctoral researcher and educator.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July and October
The Doctorate will take your leadership to the next level. In our doctoral programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
- Global Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategic Information System Analyses
- Accounting and Finance
- Research Methods
- Electronic Research Methods
- Dynamic Websites
Duration: one-year Study program + Thesis (thesis takes from 1 - 4 years)
Diploma: DBA in Strategic Information Systems Analysis
Age: Minimum age 25 years
Previous study: Master or equivalent OR 7 years Management Experience + a Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 11400 Euro
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 8 (doctoral level)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 7, 2016