FBME CTU opens doctoral studies in the study program Biomedical and Clinical Technology.
Fields of Study
- Biomedical Technology
- Biomedical Informatics
- Natural Sciences
- Health Care Disciplines and Population Protection
- Biomedical Engineering
Students will be admitted for the following departments:
- Department of Biomedical Technology
- Department of Biomedical Informatics
- Department of Natural Sciences
- Department of Health Care Disciplines and Population Protection
- Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering of the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering and the 1st Medical Faculty
General information to the list of courses:
- All courses are in the scope 2+0 / 5 ECTS.
- A further self-study is expected with all the courses (at least in the scope of 0+2).
- All courses are finished with an examination.
- Obligatory branch course Progress in Biomedical Engineering is compulsory for all students both in the full-time and combined forms of the doctoral degree studies. This course will be held in the summer semester of the 2007/2008 academic year, and in the winter semester since the 2008/2009 academic year. The course will have a contact form in the FBME premises in Kladno.
- All other (optional) courses will have a contact form, if at least 5 students register them; otherwise they will have a form of controlled self-study (this rule may differ for some courses held at external institutions).
- Beside the courses from the following list, students may register any course of doctoral degree studies at the following faculties:
- all CTU faculties
- Charles University: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Medical Faculties
- Institute of Chemical Technology Prague, Faculty of Food and Biochemical Technology
- Technical University of Liberec, Fakulty of Textile Engineering
- This option is valid only if the tutor recommends the course, and there is no similar course in the offer of FBME.
- Courses passed by students during their bachelor/master degree studies are not accepted. Moreover, these students shall register other courses during their doctoral studies
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 1, 2016