PhD in Business Administration
The PhD is designed for those who want to develop strong research skills, publish, and instruct at leading academic institutions. Each student is matched with a faculty member who guides the student’s research in an area of specialization based on their shared interests.
- International Business • Accounting
- Management and Organization Studies • Marketing
- Technology and Operations Management • Strategy
- Management Information Systems
4 – 5 years full-time
January 15 for September start
- Master’s degree from a recognized university or the equivalent with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.50 OR Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative grade point average of at least 4.00 from a recognized university, or the equivalent
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of at least 600 on Verbal and Quantitative components and 5 on Analytical Writing component
- Submitted evidence/references from qualified referees of the student’s ability to undertake substantial original research and advanced work in the area of research interest
$1,629 per term*
Plus approx $2,500 for textbooks and student fees Funding sources include: Graduate fellowships, research and teaching assistantships and scholarships.
*Subject to Board of Governors approval.