PhD in Communication and Media Management
This area encompasses Educational programs that are given “with and without” thesis options. Education is provided in two languages, the aim is to nurture and graduate professionals in this field.
- New Communication Systems
- Effective Communication
- Media Analysis
- Philosophy of Communication
- Media and Ethics
- International Communication
- Media Policies
- Free Elective
- To provide excelling education in the Journalism sector that utilises all its modernday adavancements and technology.
- To graduate students that are able and professional in all components of academic life.
Graduate students meet all the requirements to successfully find work in all branches of the media, both private and state institutional sectors, as media analysts, journalists, public relations experts etc.
This school offers programs in:
English Language requirement: TOEFL (Paper):550 TOEFL (Internet): 80 IELTS: 6.0
Last updated July 6, 2016