PhD in Financial Science
The EGADE Business School created the PhD in Financial Science, with a focus on Financial Risk Management and Corporate Finance, in an effort to meet existing and emerging needs for research in academic and applicable solutions in the financial sector. This work is done within a national framework, but also with the understanding that the new world order is increasingly integrated and connected.
• Class Schedule: 19:00 to 22:00 hours.
• Admissions: Anually in August
• Preferred Professional Experience : Not required
• Dual Degree: No
• International Study:
The PhD in Financial Science has the following key objectives:
• Provide the knowledge as well as the analytical tools required to deal with the complexities of financial analysis, evaluation and strategy
• Provide the theoretical foundation of models used in corporate finance models.
• Review and assess the theoretical foundation of current models, used by financial institutions to manage market, credit, operational, legal and other risks.
• Review and assess current approaches used by banks and firms to hedge against specific risks.
• Review models used to simulate the behavior of agents in the markets in which they participate.
This school offers programs in: