DBA Doctorate in Business Administration
Challenge yourself to evolve and adapt to an ever-changing business environment with the Doctorate in Business Administration. Through this four-year program, you will develop your leadership capabilities by learning about advanced management theories as well as research and business models.
By the end of the program, you will have advanced problem-solving and decision-making skills that will enable you to lead an organization to meet and surpass its strategic goals. You will spend your final two years writing a dissertation on a topic of your choice to showcase what you have learned and realize its applicability in the business world.
Our program is taught at our campus in central Berlin, a city famous its thriving startup community filled with career options for graduates. To enable you to take advantage of these opportunities, BSBI offers free German language lessons. These ensure you are ready to successfully integrate into the German workforce should you decide to stay in Germany upon graduating.
To help you get your educational journey started, BSBI has partnered with a legal firm to offer support on getting your visa.
Pay the required €2,000 deposit to secure your place before 30 November 2019 and save up to €2,000 off the annual tuition fees.
- Minimum age: 23
- English language requirements:
- IELTS 7.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component), or;
- PTE 65 + score or equivalent.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers, or;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB), or;
- Have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree or any other degree in English.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution in a business-related discipline;
- A master’s degree or a Level 7 postgraduate qualification, or an MBA from a recognized Institution.
- Applicants with degrees in other disciplines and applicants with no bachelor’s or master’s degree, but with other academic qualifications and significant professional experience at the executive level are also welcome to apply. Acceptance may be subject to successfully sitting to an entrance test and interview.
- Research Proposal: Applicants will also have to submit a detailed research proposal which will include: research topic rationale, aims and objectives, primary and secondary research questions, methodology, research structure, and design, initial literature review.
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Want to become an exceptional business leader in your chosen field? Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you develop the key management skills you need for a successful career.
BSBI’s degree programs have three concepts at its heart:
Enterprise | Leadership | Success
- Improve your business skills through practical teaching methods
- Learn about your chosen industry from career-oriented academics at the top of their field
- Gain competitive advantages by acquiring key professional tools and techniques
- Learn how to apply the concepts to real businesses.
Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional and upon graduating you will be eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit* to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
While you study your degree…
Benefit from career-oriented and practical teaching approach using methods such as:
- Case studies
- Visits to exhibitions and businesses
- Workshops and guest speakers
- Group discussions
- Group projects
Flexibility & online study support
Enjoy a study schedule designed to fit around your professional and personal commitments.
Take advantage of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and access ‘Virtual’ classrooms meaning you can study from home.
Central Berlin campus
BSBI has created a wonderful study environment, offering a newly-refurbished, modern campus located in the heart of Berlin.
The city was recently ranked the most popular choice for international students looking to study in Europe**.
**Based on an annual survey by ICEF in 2018.
Industry connections and opportunity
As Europe’s start-up capital, Berlin is the perfect place to learn about business and gain valuable experience – the city is a hub for entrepreneurs who flock to Berlin to take advantage of investment and economic opportunity.
Dedicated Career Service
BSBI’s on-campus career experts are dedicated to helping you train for success. Career services are tailored to your particular needs and are designed to develop you into an excellent candidate upon graduating.
Globally recognized degree qualification
You will receive a qualification from Università Telematica Internazionale Uninettuno – BSBI’s main academic partner.
Post-study residence permit
After successfully completing your degree course, you will be able to apply for a post-study residence permit for up to 18 months. This will give you the opportunity to take advantage of economic opportunities across Germany.