Important Covid-19 Update
- Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, all classes and examinations held within the March -31st December 2020 shall be conducted as usual via ONLINE.
- New Foreign Students who apply during this period may start your online lecture once the EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) approved your application.
Statement of Program (Doctor of Business Administration)
In order to operate a business, acquiring knowledge in business administration is definitely a wise choice to establish your business fundamentals.
The program shapes you to be all-rounded, well informed, and prepared to venture into the business world.
The Doctor of Business Administration by the program is a combination of coursework and research programs for management practitioners and professionals who are oriented towards making a significant contribution to practice and/or policy. Our modules emphasize interdisciplinary understanding and application of knowledge, crucial for management from a global perspective.
Considered as a strategic initiative in the Business School, it paves a way for senior managers to deepen their knowledge and skills to meet the intellectual and professional demands of organizations.
Scheme Aims of (Doctor of Business Administration)
- Provide significant contribution and enhancement of professional practice through the application of existing knowledge and theoretical frameworks.
- Focus on existing real business issues through critical review and systematic application of theory and research knowledge to professional practice.
- Provide a significant opportunity for considerable personal development to achieve a higher level of effectiveness as a professional practitioner.
- Study Duration 3 Years
- Awarding Body / Certificate by L’Institut pour I’Expertise (IPE) Management School Paris, France (IPE, France)
- Study Location Mantissa College Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DBA IPE Entry Requirements
- Applicants with minimum Masters Qualification
English Proficiency Requirements for International Applicants
To apply and to secure the Year 1 student visa
English proficiency paper (EPR) is not Mandatory upon applying for the student visa, however, candidates must produce the (EPR) upon the second year renewal
Eligibility to Renew the Year 2 student visa
Minimum English Proficiency Scores-(Cambridge CAE 180 Scores / IELTS6.0)
- Applicants with minimum Masters Qualification
Why DBA from IPE, France?
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students.
- Fully Accredited by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA), meaning that students will receive the necessary government endorsement upon completion of the program.
- Study in Malaysia and get a French University awarded a qualification at an affordable cost.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans, and early-bird discounts available.
- Perfect city center locations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 100% Assignment, NO Examination.
- Organizational Behaviors and Human Resource Issues
- Modern Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Marketing and Market Research
- Trends in Managing International Organisation
- Public Policy and Economic Issues
- Reporting for Financial Decision Making
- Operations Management Issues
- Business Strategy
- Research Design and Methodology
- Advanced Statistics for Graduate Study
- Thesis (50,000 words) / Viva-voce
Flexible Payments for the DBA, IPE Program
Mantissa College offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three semesters (January, April, August) in a year.
Submit your documents to Mantissa College today and receive scholarships and rebate up to 30% of tuition fees with terms and conditions.
Why Study DBA, IPE, France in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Malaysia is currently the world's 11th most preferred study abroad destination. (Source UNESCO)
- Malaysia currently has more than 150,000 international students from more than 140 countries.
- International students enjoy a safe and comfortable living environment with 21st-century amenities, good healthcare, and medical facilities, excellent educational institutions, and world-class recreational and sports facilities.
- Malaysia offers international students many options for quality education programs at an affordable cost.
- In addition, Malaysia is becoming a preferred country for foreign investment in the higher education sector. There are many foreign university branch campuses in Malaysia at present and more are expected to be established in the near future.
Living cost in Malaysia
Hosting more than 150,000 international students from over 140 countries annually, one of the main advantages of studying in Malaysia is affordability. The capital city of Kuala Lumpur was even named the second most affordable city for students, yet without compromising on the high quality of life on offer.
While your actual monthly expenses would depend on your accommodation’s locale and personal lifestyle, reasonable cost of living is usually a major drawcard for students choosing to study in Malaysia, as much as it is for other international visitors.
Summary Chart for Estimated Costs of living in Malaysia
|Type of Expenses||Estimated Costs|
|Food||USD 3-10/ meal|
|Telecommunication||USD 5-50/ month|
|Private Accommodation||USD 200/ month (shared rented apartment)|
|Unlimited 4G Home Internet||USD 20/month|
|Laundry||USD 15 /month or USD 2 / 10KG of wash load|
|Transportation||USD 20-USD 30/month|
|Medical Expenses||Covered by Student Insurance together with your student visa
USD 15/ visit to a clinic or hospital
USD 250/ annual (insurance for coverage up to USD 10,000)
About the School
Established on the values of being progressive, motivated and innovative, Mantissa College persistently contributed to nurturing students,in not only to be well qualified academically, but also to pos ... Read More