Statement of Programme (Doctor of Business Administration)
In order to operate a business, acquiring knowledge in business administration is definitely a wise choice to establish your business fundamentals.
The programme shapes you to be all rounded, well informed and prepared to venture into the business world.
The Doctor of Business Administration by programme is a combination of coursework and research programme for management practitioners and professionals who are oriented towards making a significant contribution to practice and/or policy. Our modules emphasise interdisciplinary understanding and application of knowledge, crucial for management in a global perspective.
Considered as a strategic initiative in the Business School, it paves a way for senior managers to deepen their knowledge and skills to meet the intellectual and professional demands of organisations.
Scheme Aims of (Doctor of Business Administration)
Provide significant contribution and enhancement of professional practice through the application of existing knowledge and theoretical frameworks.
Focus on existing real business issues through critical review and systematic application of theory and research knowledge to professional practice.
Provide significant opportunity for considerable personal development to achieve higher level effectiveness as a professional practitioner.
- Study Duration 3 Years
- Awarding Body / Certificate by L’Institut pour I’Expertise (IPE) Management School Paris, France (IPE, France)
- Study Location Mantissa College Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DBA IPE Entry Requirements
- Applicant with minimum Masters Qualification
English Proficiency Requirements for International Applicants
To apply and to secure the Year 1 student visa
English proficiency paper (EPR) is not Mandatory upon applying for the student visa, however candidate must produce the (EPR) upon the second year renewal
Eligibility to Renew the Year 2 student visa
Minimum English Proficiency Scores-(Cambridge CAE 180 Scores / IELTS6.0)
- Applicant with minimum Masters Qualification
Why DBA from IPE, France?
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- Fully Accredited by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA), meaning that student will receive the necessary government endorsement upon completion of the programme.
- Study in Malaysia and get a French University awarded qualification at an affordable cost
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 100% Assignment, NO Examination
- Organisational Behaviours and Human Resource Issues
- Modern Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Marketing and Market Research
- Trends in Managing International Organisation
- Public Policy and Economic Issues
- Reporting for Financial Decision Making
- Operations Management Issues
- Business Strategy
- Research Design and Methodology
- Advanced Statistics for Graduate Study
- Thesis (50,000 words) / Viva voce
Flexible Payments for the DBA, IPE Programme
Mantissa College offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three semesters (January, April, August) in a year.
Submit your documents to Mantissa College today and receive scholarship and rebate up to 30% of tuition fees with terms and conditions.
Why Study DBA, IPE, France in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Malaysia is currently the world's 11th most preferred study abroad destination. (Source UNESCO)
- Malaysia currently has more than 150,000 international students from more than 140 countries.
- International students enjoy a safe and comfortable living environment with 21st century amenities, good healthcare and medical facilities, excellent educational institutions, and world-class recreational and sports facilities.
- Malaysia offers international students many options of quality education programmes at an affordable cost.
- In addition, Malaysia is becoming a preferred country for foreign investment in the higher education sector. There are many foreign university branch campuses in Malaysia at present and more are expected to be established in the near future.
Living cost in Malaysia
Hosting more than 150,000 international students from over 140 countries annually, one of the main advantages of studying in Malaysia is affordability. The capital city of Kuala Lumpur was even named the second most affordable city for students, yet without compromising on the high quality of life on offer.
While your actual monthly expenses would depend on your accommodation’s locale and personal lifestyle, reasonable cost of living is usually a major drawcard for students choosing to study in Malaysia, as much as it is for other international visitors.
Summary Chart for Estimated Costs of living in Malaysia
Type of Expenses
USD 3-10/ meal
USD 5-50/ month
USD 200/ month (shared rented apartment)
Unlimited 4G Home Internet
USD 15 /month or USD 2 / 10KG of wash load
USD 20-USD 30/month
Covered by Student Insurance together with your student visa
USD 15/ visit to clinic or hospital
USD 250/ annual (insurance for coverage up to USD 10,000)