Why Should I Study for a DBA?
The MBA is now ubiquitous. The DBA, which is the highest level of academic qualification attainable in business, separates you from the rest.The doctoral degree represents a common currency of excellence globally and is recognised as the highest academic qualification achievable. Companies know that the DBA has given you research, critical thinking, strategic thinking and quantitative evaluation skills which are invaluable for their organisation.Governments, funding bodies and policymakers are increasingly aware of the high profile given to doctoral degrees and to the added value accrued to individual organisations.
What is it?
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is the ultimate degree in the field of Business Administration, with only a very small percentage of business professionals ever achieving this level of success.It is a specialist professional qualification that unites professional practice in business and industry with academic knowledge.DBA professionals are an elite group, recognised as leaders of their own organisation, and attractive to those others who seek to appoint at the highest level of management.
What will it do for me?
The DBA is a modern state-of-the-art educational framework. Upon completion of the DBA program, you will be ready to advance your international business career prospects because:● Having a DBA on the CV is difficult to ignore - the qualification demonstrates the ability to conduct advanced social science in business environments● The achievement demonstrates that you have the capacity for successful independent learning, complex problem solving, versatility, perseverance, dedication, commitment to excellence and a capacity to ‘go the extra mile’Having the DBA shows that you can:● Confidently conduct professional research● Publish scholarly papers● Add influential and pivotal value to employing organisations● Undertake critical organisational management decisions based on well organised research practice
Modules / Subjects
You will be taught on the practical advanced business skills covering modules / subjects below;
Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Issues
Modern Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Strategic Marketing and Market Research
Trends in Managing International Organisation
Public Policy and Economic Issues
Reporting for Financial Decision Making
Operations Management Issues
Research Design and Methodology
Advanced Statistics for Graduate Study
Thesis (50,000 words) / Viva-voce
What will I do?
● Comprehensive Research Methodology Course (critical analysis; literature review; publishing your work; quantitative, qualitative & mixed methods methodology; survey design & analysis; reflection; ethical approval and your Detailed Research Proposal).● Fieldwork (in your own organisation)● Thesis● Viva voce examination
Do I get help?
Your study will be supervised throughout by internationally recognised academics. Your main supervisor is a fellow at the University of Oxford.
What will I achieve?
Once your work has been reviewed and accepted by the awarding institution (PPA-Paris) and you have passed the viva voce examination, you will be entitled to use the title ‘Doctor’.
1) DBA 8101-Organisational Behaviours and Human Resource Issues
2) DBA 8102-Modern Innovation and Entrepreneurship
3) DBA 8103-Strategic Marketing and Market Research
4) DBA 8104-Trends in Managing International Organisation
5) DBA 8105-Public Policy and Economic Issues
6) DBA 8106-Reporting for Financial Decision Making
7) DBA 8107-Operations Management Issues
8) DBA 8108-Business Strategy
9) DBA 8109-Research Design and Methodology
10) DBA 8110-Advanced Statistics for Graduate Study
11) DBA 8201-Thesis (50,000 words) / Viva Voce
For Malaysian and International Students:
1) You will need a good Master’s degree from a recognised body
2) You will need a good CV, of at least four years of managerial experience involving responsibility for strategic issues. You may alternatively be considered on the basis of your alternative academic qualifications, managerial experience or prior professional knowledge & experience. 3) Adequate command of spoken and written English is required for admission. Applicants whose native language is other than English and who do not hold a Bachelor degree or its equivalent from an institution at which English is the language of instruction must provide evidence of their proficiency in the language. We require at least the equivalent of IELTS Level 7.0.
Under the November 2020 structure, applicants will decide their own course fees instead.
The fees structure is very much affordable so contact our programme consultant to find out more
You may check out the pre-recorded DBA Trial class here to understanding the programme in detail
How to apply?
The application makes easy, kindly please email the followings to (email@example.com) or WhatsApp us here
1) Scan copy of your Master Certificate
2) Scan copy of your Master Transcripts
3) Latest Resume
Additional Documents for Non-Malaysian
4) Passport Profile Page