ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The KSU Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is an innovative doctoral program designed to prepare highly experienced professionals for teaching and research positions at AACSB accredited business schools or for advanced research positions in consulting, government or industry. The KSU DBA program combines the rigor of a traditional doctoral program with intense classroom study allowing full immersion into state of the art academic research content and methods, along with a European style mentorship model supporting the student in conducting independent, original research.
We strongly encourage you to attend an information session before applying to the KSU DBA program. Material provided during these sessions as well as the ability to meet and interact with program faculty and leadership will enable you to make a more informed decision.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $100 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly.
- Cover Letter - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Please do not mail your cover letter.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Please do not mail your resume.
- Personal and Professional Statement of Interest - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Please do not mail your statement.
- Letters of Recommendation - The letters should be on the author's letterhead and submitted electronically. Please do not mail your letters. DO NOT USE THE RECOMMENDERS OPTIONS WITHIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
- 1. Visit our website for detailed information on the four steps of the admission process.
- 2. Your application, resume, cover letter, transcripts, personal statement of interest, and two letters of recommendation will be reviewed by the admission committee, and, if successful, you will be invited by email to proceed to step 2, the research workshop. If you are not qualified to proceed to step 2, you will be notified as well.
- 3. Neither a GMAT nor a GRE is required.
See 2 more programs offered by Kennesaw State University »
Last updated April 29, 2019
This course is
Resident tuition fee for 1 credit hour: $290.00. Non-resident tuition fee for 1 credit hour: $1,045.00. Other fees may apply.