Cooperation study with the iaelyon Business School of the University Jean Moulin III
In cooperation with iaelyon School of Management of the University of Jean Moulin III and University of Technology Sydney (UTS) , the Business Science Institute offers an application-oriented doctoral program that addresses the needs of the economy. The Doctor of Business Administration is specifically designed for executives who want to perfect and develop business administration knowledge and skills through hands-on research .
The program is aimed at professionals and executives with an MBA or equivalent and at least 5 years of qualified work experience . Employment is a mandatory admission requirement.
The "Doctorate in Business Administration" degree is awarded by iaelyon School of Management at the University of Jean Moulin III , France.
- Start: September 28, 2020
- Language: German
- Format: Extra-occupational, part-time
- Duration: 3 years
- Admission: Master and at least 5 years qualified professional experience
- Costs: € 23,433 (payment in installments possible)
- One-time processing fee of 150 € is due with the application.
- Costs for travel, accommodation and meals are not included in the cost.
During the doctoral program, each doctoral candidate is provided with a doctoral supervisor.
Due to the international network of experts of the Business Science Institute (BSI) of the partner universities, a large selection of qualified professors is offered.
Of course, we provide you with a supervisor who specializes in your research topic. So you can benefit from individual support.
Preliminary schedule 2020-2023
The first five seminars of the program take place on three days each (about one weekend every two months)
1st year of study (5 x 3-day attendance seminars in Luxembourg & Frankfurt)
Development of a research proposal with advisory support from professors.
- Seminar 1: Introductory seminar - structure and development of the DBA thesis (28.09. - 01.10.2020 in Wiltz, Luxembourg)
- Seminar 2: Topic I (November 26-28, 2020 in Frankfurt)
- Seminar 3: Topic II (January 21-23, 2021 in Frankfurt)
- Seminar 4: Qualitative methods in management (March 25-27, 2021 in Frankfurt)
- Seminar 5: Quantitative Methods (May 20-22, 2021 in Frankfurt)
At the end of the first year, upon successful presentation of your preliminary research project, the PhD students will receive the Certificate of Research for successfully conducted research from the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the Business Science Institute (BSI).
2nd academic year (International Week in Luxembourg and 4 x 1-day follow-up seminars)
- Follow-up seminar 1 and "Certificate of Research" (end of September 2021 in Luxembourg)
- Follow-up seminar 2 (January 2022 in Frankfurt)
- Follow-up seminar 3 (February / March 2022 in Frankfurt)
- Follow-up seminar 4 (September 2022 in Wiltz Luxembourg)
Processing of the doctoral thesis subject with intensive supervision by a supervisor of the BSI / EIKV.
3rd academic year Submission of doctoral thesis - defense
- Follow-up seminar 5 (March / April 2023 in Frankfurt)
- Defense (end of September 2023 in Luxembourg)
After successful defense of your doctoral thesis you will receive the doctoral degree "Doctor of Business Administration" from iaelyon University Jean Moulin 3 and additionally the title "Executive Doctor of Business Administration" from Business Science Institute .
Step 1: CV
Please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of cancellation, this first referral step is to avoid unnecessary costs.
Step 2: Complete application documents
After receiving a first, positive feedback, you will be invited to submit your complete application documents following the application process via https://en.business-science-institute.com/inscribe/your-us/.
For the complete application process, we charge a fee of € 150.00, which is due upon submission of the application and is non-refundable in case of cancellation. You can pay the fee by PayPal or bank transfer. The proof of payment must be attached to your application dossier.
Step 3: SKYPE interview
The videoconference lasts about 30-45 minutes and helps you and us to decide if our offer is the right one for you. In the interview, of course, you will also have the opportunity to ask your questions. Within 10 working days you will be informed by e-mail about the result of the application process.
In the case of a final confirmation, you will receive a study contract and have to send it back to the Business Science Institute a week.
Please note that the group size is limited to a maximum of 10 doctoral students.
About the School
The mission of the Business Science Institute is to promote the professional and personal development of managers and businesses via the mobilization of international academic resources of the highest ... Read More