DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Doctor of Business Administration program is aimed at producing students who are confident and able to understand, comprehend and carry out relevant research related to problems faced by business organizations. The graduates are motivated, independent, knowledgeable and with the attitude that can put them ahead in the international business marketplace. They will be experts in their field of research and possess critical thinking in solving business-oriented problems.
The program duration is 3 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration during the first year. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. They will then move to Research and Dissertation phase which can take 1 or 2 years. Once they graduate, students will be awarded Doctor of Business Administration.
- 36 months
- Horgen, Zurich - Switzerland
- Master or equivalent
- IELTS 6 or equivalent
Medium of Teaching
Why this program?
- Learn business research and other related skills from one of the specialist schools in Switzerland.
- Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field.
- Improving students’ research methodology and skills.
- Scholarships are available.
- Graduates will be able to conduct their own research papers.
A Doctorate degree in Business Administration sets you apart from the crowd, signifying to employers not only business proficiency but also a commitment towards personal and organizational growth. As a DBA holder, you will have a wide range of career opportunities. Here’s just a sampling of jobs you can pursue with Doctor of Business Administration:
- Private corporation and nonprofit sectors: Consultant - Management, research, etc. Entrepreneur/Business Owner.
- Education: Administration - Academic
- Government institutions: Administration, management, etc.
- Research & development
Students will study selected modules specialized in Business Administration as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 180 ECTS.
- Each module equals to 6 ECTS
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
- Strategic Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- International Business
- Advanced Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Research Philosophy
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Statistics
- Multivariate Analysis
Second & Third Year
- Research & Dissertation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 16, 2018