Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Global Leadership
The Doctor of Philosophy in Global Leadership (Ph.D.) at Richfield College is a research-centered graduate study and degree program focused on the issues that have shaped our global community and its leadership. It provides the students with the knowledge, research abilities, and leadership skills to develop solutions to global problems. The program is looking for individuals with a solid college education and professional achievements that desire to play a greater role in reshaping the world for the better. Individuals who have a passion and vision for developing high quality and practical solutions for the problems our planet and its people are facing are encouraged to apply to the program.
Richfield students, through learning and research, will advance their understanding of the global issues by exploring their roles in relation to other people and systems at a global level. The program is focused on global perspectives, global problems and issues, and specific solutions that will benefit the people and lives in a constantly changing and interconnected world.
The College is looking for qualified individuals who will have the resources, the knowledge, the dedication, and time to conduct scholarly research directed toward a doctoral degree in global studies.
Richfield College’s Doctor of Philosophy in Global Leadership offers a unique opportunity to individuals who aim to improve the global business and environment through their vision and leadership competencies. The program prepares global leaders who are competent in conducting meaningful research utilizing today’s information technology tools. The program provides great academic and research opportunities at the graduate level in the most demanding areas of leadership and management including financial, organizational, knowledge, organizations, and environment.
Our graduates learn to develop models that can be implemented in today’s world that will advance prosperity, cooperation, productivity, and global resource sustainability.
Our graduates can contribute to the knowledge base of global organizations through quality research and development. The graduates have great opportunities to play a leadership and executive roles in today’s global enterprises, organizations, and environments.
Program’s Mission and Values
The mission of the Doctor of Philosophy in Global Leadership (Ph.D.) at Richfield College is to empower college graduates and successful professionals who want to play leadership roles in different global setting s through graduate education and scholarly research. The College graduates will participate in public, private, and non-profit entities and in directing projects that improve the quality of life throughout the world.
The Doctor of Philosophy Program in Global Leadership at Richfield College is based on the most important values and visions that will shape the future of humankind on our planet. The following represent the core values of the doctoral degree in Global Leadership at the College:
• All human beings are equal and are entitled to freedom, equal rights, and economic equality and prosperity.
• We must respect our environment and improve its resources through conservation, recycling, and improved methodology and knowledge.
• We must direct our resources, our thoughts, our learning, and our actions toward improving our planet and the lives of its populace.
• Peace can be achieved through dialog, cooperation, and respect for human dignity, human rights, culture, and beliefs.
• Through visionary ideas, responsible leadership and the common good, we can achieve global peace and prosperity.
• Those individuals and entities that possess resources must share their knowledge, time, and resources to assist individuals who lack sufficient resources and skills to improve their lives and communities.
• We must support high ethics and values while we continue to support originality, innovations, and technology.
• The best practices must be rewarded and made available through global media and platforms like the Internet, the United Nations, research and educational institutions, and traditional and alternative media and multimedia throughout the world.
1. Completion, submission, and approval of the application form and the supporting documents, including the payment of the required fees.
2. A Master or a higher degree with a minimum “B” grade points average from a nationally accredited educational institute of higher learning in the United States or from an equivalent foreign institute. All foreign documents including certificate and transcripts are subject to evaluation and validation by Richfield College’s admissions office. Certified English translated copies must accompany all documents in a foreign language.
3. Proficiency in English evidenced by one of the following:
a. 70% or above passing score on Richfield college English Proficiency Examination (RCEPE), or
b. A score of 600 or above on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), corresponding to a score of 100 or above on the internet-based (iBT), or
c. High School Diploma or a minimum of one (1) year college education at an institution with English as its official instructional language.
4. A Statement of Purpose (SOP) written by the applicant, outlining his/her academic goals while pursuing graduate study at Richfield College. This document must be submitted as a part of the application documents for admission.
5. A complete copy of the updated curriculum vitae (CV) based on the Richfield College’s CV development and submission guidelines, indicating the applicant’s prior academic and executive education, professional background, publications as well as professional associations and any skill (including lingual skills) possessed by him/her.
6. The GMAT score is required for admission. This score may be substituted by the GRE — including the GRE revised General Test — as an alternative. GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years and must be taken before the submission of the application for admission.
Applicants who have not taken the GMAT/GRE exam conditioned upon the submission and approval of the other required admission documents and criteria will be admitted conditionally to the program and must take and submit the GMAT/GRE test results within a year of their admissions to the graduate program. Applicants with a bachelor degree with a GPA of over 3.5 or higher may request a waiver of the GMAT requirement. Upon approval of the applicant's eligibility to pursue graduate studies, the admissions will notify the applicant of the approval of the waiver.
7. Employment verification letter verifying present or prior employment in a managerial or executive position.
8. Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with the application’s ability and qualifications to pursue graduate studies and research.
9. A research proposal summary that will include the title of the dissertation and the area of research. The formalisms, content, and delivery must be based on the guidelines and standards set by the institution.
10. An affidavit of financial and resource support, detailing the source of funds and the nature of the support the student will have to complete his/her education and research.
11. A memorandum of understanding and acceptance from one or more a qualified researcher(s) or graduate faculty who will help the student throughout his/her education at the College.
About the School
Richfield University is an independent higher education institution and is a part of the Richfield Technology, a domestic corporation incorporated under the laws of the States of California. Richfield ... Read More