The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Built Environment programme aims to provide an opportunity to professionals and graduates to pursue higher knowledge through analysis, synthesis, and research in the challenging Built Environment sector. This programme is recommended for those who expect to engage in a professional career in research, teaching or technical work of an advanced nature.
- To provide students with the flexibility of research and develop students’ intellectual ability in specialized areas of Built Environment.
- To equip students with advanced knowledge, tools, and techniques that will support their research capability and career development.
- To expose students to the research frontier in various fields of specialization in Built Environment.
- A Master's Degree accepted by the Senate of IUKL; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master's Degree that are accepted by the Senate of IUKL
- For local applicants, an English language proficiency level considered sufficient to satisfactorily complete the course
- International applicants who originate from a country where English is the native language; OR are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
- Geomatic Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Landscape Architecture
- Facilities Management
- Real Estate
OR any other relevant field in the environment.
- Tuition Fees RM45,630.00
- Deposit (Refundable) RM300.00
- Insurance RM70.00/year
- Total Fees (Approximate) RM46,100.00
- Tuition Fees RM45,900.00
- Caution Fee (Refundable) RM1,500.00
- International Student Administrative Fee RM4,200.00
- Medical Insurance RM500.00/year
- Visa Processing RM360.00/year
- Medical Examination RM250.00/year
- Total Fees (Approximate) RM53,900.00
- Full-time: 3-6 years
- Part-time: 4-8 years
See 2 more programs offered by Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur »
This course is
3 - 6 years
Malaysian Student Fees: RM 46,100 / International Student Fees:RM 53,900