Doctor of Philosophy in Coaching – 60 credits
The program provides effective skills to develop high-level coaching, having the opportunity to focus research into student’s own practice, which must be innovative and strategic. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have the capability of making an impact on your organization or profession. The program has been designed to develop skills and confidence in providing facilitation and consultancy, as well as competence in research and evaluation.
- AD8641 Business Coaching
- CH7023 Transition and Change Management
- CH7035 Integrated Model: Consulting Action Coach
- CH7036 Coaching Laboratory III: Leadership-coaching
- CH7037 Assessment for Excellence
- CH7040 Executive Coaching & Renewal
- CH8041 Global Leadership Development
- CH8042 Emotional Intelligence
- CH8043 Spiritual Intelligence
- ED7307 Global Education, Connections, Concepts, and Careers
- IN7601 Scientific Investigation: Theory
- IN7602 Scientific Investigation: Project
- IN8603 Thesis: Research
- IN8604 Thesis: Writing
- IN8605 Thesis: Defense
Electives (3) – 9 credits
The student completing the Doctor degree in Coaching will:
- Possess effective skills to develop senior coaches.
- Create programs to develop others to become professional coaches.
- Be an effective internal coach that can practice professionally within a single organization.
- Be a professional coaching consultant to those organizations requiring professional coaching services in varied areas to improve their internal coaching staff.
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport-type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in Coaching or in related areas of study.
Steps to Enroll
- Application: Complete the Enrollment Agreement sent by e-mail by the Student Services Department of FCU, sign and scan the document.
- Documents: Send the Enrollment Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org attached with all the documents necessary or send them by mail.
- Evaluation: After receiving the Enrollment Agreement and the copies of the requested documents, verification will be made by the corresponding departments. FCU will contact the students if additional documents are required. Transcripts must be official and sent directly from the university in a sealed envelope.
- Payment: If the student completes the Agreement and submits all required information, the next step is to pay the $260 Application and Enrollment fee, which is applicable to any program. (Application $40 & Registration & Processing Fee $110.00 – are not refundable + USD $110.00 Evaluation – refundable).
- Enrollment: Should the student’s Agreement require additional analysis by the Institution, the student will be informed immediately. After being approved, the student will be effectively enrolled and will receive a welcome letter, the Catalog, and the Student Handbook. After that, the online student will receive an e-mail with information on how to access the Student’s Portal and the template to be used their assignments. On-campus students will receive their class schedule. The Student ID Card will be sent by mail. Now the student is ready to begin their classes!
Mode of Study
Three-Course Delivery Methods: Face-to-Face/Synchronous.
Classes start immediately after enrollment, on an ongoing basis. For on-campus courses, invitations are sent out and students confirm their presence a minimum of (2) two weeks prior to the course date.
About the School
Founded on August 29th of 1985, FCU always had the mission of providing Higher Education in a practical and accessible way, to professionals and ministers, preparing them to accomplish their callings ... Read More