This programme aims to develop and nurture research-oriented Information Technology professionals who are sensitive to the current global multicultural and multinational environment in the corporate world.
- Deepen and extend knowledge and understanding of Information Technology in the international context.
- Increase expertise in key areas such as Information Technology, Computer Science, and Information System and to broaden the range of professional roles.
- Develop independent research skills and gain insight into Information Technology issues, trends and challenges in the global context.
- Research Methodology (3 Credit Hours)
Phase II – Elective
- Post-Doctoral Seminar / Advanced Statistics / Advanced Algorithm (3 Credit Hours)
- Thesis (9 Credit Hours)
- A Master's Degree, as accepted by the Senate of IUKL; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master's Degree that are accepted by the Senate of IUKL; AND
- Candidate must have completed at least ONE (1) of their earlier degrees (Master's or Bachelor's) in Computing or related to computing
- For local applicants, sufficient mastery of the English language to satisfactorily complete the course (where necessary candidates may be required to sit for an English language proficiency test (EPT).
- International applicants who originate from a country where English is the native language; OR are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
- Tuition Fees RM28,200.00
- Deposit (Refundable) RM300.00
- Insurance RM70.00/year
- Total Fees (Approximate) RM28,700.00
- Tuition Fees RM28,500.00
- Caution Fee (Refundable) RM1,500.00
- International Student Administrative Fee RM4,200.00
- Medical Insurance RM500.00/year
- Visa Processing RM360.00/year
- Medical Examination RM250.00/year
- Total Fees (Approximate) RM36,500.00
- Full-Time : 3- 5 years
- Part-Time: 4 – 8 years
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 5, 2018