Who Would be Interested in This Program?
Students interested in doctoral training in Clinical Psychology who wish to practice as clinical psychologists.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- A minimum of five undergraduate courses in psychology: general psychology, statistics, and experimental psychology are required, as well as two other courses acceptable to the departmental admissions committee.
- Applicants are required to submit academic transcripts for any undergraduate and graduate work, as well as complete the GRE.
- Candidates are encouraged to complete the GRE Psychology Subject Test if Psychology was not their major as an undergraduate.
- Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and GRE scores at the 50th percentile or higher will be competitive.
- All applicants must submit a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score.
- Admission is competitive and limited to available space. Meeting the minimum requirements, therefore, does not guarantee admission.
Applications should be received by January 15th.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017