The ISPED maintained by AELA - Educational Latin American Association and the National University of Córdoba offer Law professionals a totally unique and different course for those seeking training in a doctorate. This is the Stricto Sensu Program Doctorate in Law and Social Sciences, dynamic, full and recognized worldwide.
The institutions have the PhD student the opportunity to study in exclusive classes to Brazilian, flexibly those who have little time to expand knowledge.
The Bachelor of Law will have regular classes in Argentina, lasting two weeks each module, for a total of four. This facilitates their achievement and provides a differentiated performance.
- Establish an identity oriented to strengthening and scientific and professional development of the area of Law and Social Sciences.
- Achieving high levels of quality in the training of researchers, professors and legal professionals, enabling the PhD student to fully participate in the production and transmission of knowledge through a level of professional and academic excellence that can meet the needs of society.
- Promote reflection on current epistemological frameworks in which develops the law.
- Enable the expansion of knowledge and culture to Brazilian researchers working in any area of law.
- Spanish course conducted by ISPED EAD with 45 hours / classes for better preparation and adaptation to the country and the course.
- face tutorials in all modules for the thesis development.
- professional development opportunities and international in small classes to better use.
- exclusive classes to Brazilians who enjoy a little time to start a Doctoral degree in their country.
- Infrastructure with the latest technology and modern classrooms arrangement of PhD students.
- Certification "stricto sensu" (PhD) by a foreign institution of higher existence in Argentina.
- Qualified teachers with specialized doctors throughout America and Europe.
- differentiated and affordable values.
- team monitoring specialized in Brazil and Argentina since its initial trip to delivery and defense of his thesis.
- Program with 360 hours / classes requiring rigorous training that assists in scientific research, forming professors and senior researchers.
- Spanish preparatory course for the exam with CELU interaction and simulated by ISPED EAD platform.
- online platform on the University website with exclusive access through login and password.
- student area in ISPED site enabling academic and administrative monitoring.
About the School
A UAA – Universidad Autónoma de Asunción teve origem no ano de 1978 através da criação da Escola Superior de Administração de Empresas (ESAE), com o objetivo inicial de formar recursos humanos para as ... Read More