This high-level diploma will teach the participants to conceptualize their knowledge and acquired experience and to diffuse them for sharing purposes in the form of a professional Ph.D. It fulfills the double mission of higher level education – the elaboration and transmission of knowledge.
The DBA is a diploma for professionals. As such it will be of interest to professional managers in enterprises or liberal professions who at a moment in their career would like to take a step back from their day-to-day activities and formalize their experience in specific management areas following a robust and methodical approach that uses well-proven and validated scientific methods.
- Understand the epistemological foundations of management science
- Elaborate a problem on a specific theme
- Construct a pertinent study plan for a research project
- Build a written or oral presentation that follows academic and social science codes and standards
- Master investigative methods and the associated statistical tools.
- Master documentary research (internet, bibliographic databases….)
- Understand how to use the principle databases in the research area of interest
- Understand the major theoretical currents and the respective authors in the specific domains