The Business Administration Doctorate focuses on the essentials of business management and it offers a structured and in-depth training of all the main business activities. After the initial phase, which is focused on the basic issues a company must deal with, attention shifts to the principles and specific techniques of different business functions: management, control, organization, finance, production and logistics, strategy, marketing, financial and commercial law, and information systems. The DBA courses provide students with a theoretical and practical education through case studies, exercises, and simulations that address specific problems from the business world.
The Business Administration Doctorate program takes a rigorous, interactive approach to providing business professionals with the multidisciplinary knowledge, tools, and skills that are required of executives and successful strategists. Learning in the Business Administration Doctorate at Marconi University is a student-oriented experience featuring many collaborative activities and projects so that participants can leverage the experiences of their teachers, academic advisors, and peers. The following three main learning goals form the basis for the Doctorate program:
- To integrate knowledge and skills of the professionals already involved in business activities, according to a strategic managerial perspective;
- To promote the change of the professional role of the worker and to accelerate their career path;
- To provide graduates with the ability to decode the changing market and to successfully thrive in the current competitive landscape.
The Doctorate in Business Administration features core courses that expand fundamental knowledge for the field, forming approximately half of the instruction time. Another integral component involves doctoral dissertation research, where students will present their final project to a panel of professors to complete the program. Students can select one of seven different specializations to complement their program, forming a quarter of the total program.
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Organizational Leadership
- Management Control Systems
- Business Strategy
- Submit a copy of Master’s Diploma
- Submit a completed Admissions Application
- Submit a $100 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit an updated Resume
- Submit a personal statement that describes the applicant’s professional accomplishments and goals
- Copy of valid government issued ID
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 6, 2018