The course has a broadband character, being the specialization obtained in the doctoral thesis.
Its main objective is the production of knowledge through the realization of original research in the area of Educational Sciences, from a fundamental or applied perspective.
It also has the following objectives:
- provide the continuity of the training offered up to now by the DEP at the level of the 1st and 2nd Cycle of training;
- promote critical reflection on the daily practice of educators / teachers at various levels and in the fields of education and teaching and other education professionals;
- identify, substantiate and disseminate good practice;
- stimulate cooperation between UTAD and other educational institutions in the region;
- promote national and international cooperation in the field of research in Educational Sciences
Holders of the master's degree may apply, with preference given to those who hold such a degree in the area of education. They may also apply for non-master's degree holders as long as they hold an academic, scientific, pedagogical and / or professional curriculum of particular relevance in the field of education.
About the School
A Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, sedeada em Vila Real, mais conhecida por UTAD, é uma instituição orientada para a criação, transmissão e difusão da cultura, do saber e da ciência. Situa ... Read More