The program will give you the necessary tools to contribute to the production and dissemination of applied science in the areas of management and business administration through rigorous and tailor-made coaching by our doctoral faculty.
The UBIS DBA experience challenges you to sharpen your critical and analytical expertise. You will develop your research skills to become an expert in your field with a proven ability to think outside of the box. The program is designed to fit the demanding lifestyle of executives and professionals, meaning that you can take your career to the next level whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
DBA Program Highlights
The DBA is completed in four Seminars. Each seminar is done at a different month of the program.
- Seminar 1: Month 1
- Seminar 2: Month 6
- Seminar 3: Month 12
- Seminar 4: Month 18
The research and thesis portion of the Doctorate of Business of Administration from the University of Business and International Studies UBIS consists primarily of individual research, under the supervision of qualified professors who provide a broad range of expertise as well as an international reputation.
At UBIS, every selected student will receive rigorous and tailor-made coaching by our doctoral faculty.
- #7 on CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking 2020
- Tier One on CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking 2020
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
- Federation des Enterprises Romande (FER)
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- ISO 9001
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
Why study at UBIS - University of Business and International Studies
- Great Student Services: Career Center advises each individual student where to go for an internship. All students in Switzerland are allowed to work for 15 per week-- a 50% post starting from the 2nd semester of studies.
- Student Learning Platform - helps to control grades and study materials
- Online program for distance learning education
- Student Services to help with visa, residence card formalities, health care, and accommodation
- Orientation days for new students: acquaintance with professors, city guide tours, integration with existing students
- Student Association – organizes fun events for students in and outside of Geneva.
English Language Requirements
You need the following IELTS score:
Minimum required score:
The IELTS – or the International English Language Test System – tests your English-language abilities (writing, listening, speaking, and reading) on a scale of 1.00–9.00. The minimum IELTS score requirement refers to which Overall Band Score you received, which is your combined average score.
- Scanned version of the 1st page of your passport
- Professional experience validation for credits program can apply (PEV process CHF 2,500)
- Must hold a Masters degree, or equivalent, from an approved University and have significant professional experience.
- English proficiency test: either IELTS (min score 6.5) or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience. Description of professional and academic experiences are required
- Motivation Letter
About the School
The University of Business and International Studies is a dynamic university in the fields of Business and International Relations. The UBIS DNA is composed of three main factors: Real World Experienc ... Read More