Postgraduate courses are divided into program-specific courses. Electives can be chosen from any of the scheduled courses offered at the postgraduate level. Program-specific courses are scheduled based on enrollments and may not be available at all campuses. Refer to the program schedule for further details. Refer to the course overview for the list of available courses. Students are recommended to complete courses and earn credits at the highest level possible.
Switching to another program once the studies have started is possible as long as the program requirements are met by the end of the studies. Therefore, the decision to switch should be made as early as possible to avoid not meeting the program requirements within the intended program duration.
- PGDBA701 - Advanced Organizational Behavior (5)
- PGDBA702 - Corporate Social Responsibility (5)
- PGDBA703 - Corporate Communication Strategies (5)
- PGDBA704 - Advanced International Economics (5)
- PGDBA705 - Global Leadership Styles (5)
- PGDBA706 - Global Business Development (5)
- PGDBA707 - Management Information Systems (5)
- PGDBA708 - Quantitative Research Methods (5)
- PGDBA709 - Strategic Decision-making (5)
- Advanced Cases in Business Studies (5)
- PGD801 - Dissertation Proposal (5)
- PGD802 - Dissertation (10)
Because of the program’s flexible structure and modular design, multiple starting dates are available in October, November, January, February, April and May.
proficiency in the English language (refer to the admission section for further details)
- business-related Master degree (or equivalent)
- No distinction is made between academic or professional Master degrees.
- Degrees with 60 European credits or 40 American semester credits are considered equivalent.
- Students who do not hold a business-related Master degree or equivalent will be required to complete an inbound assessment test prior to starting the postgraduate program, and, depending on the results, earn an additional number of credits in courses from the graduate program.
e.g. Students who wish to earn a Doctoral degree and who do not hold a business-related Master degree or equivalent will need to earn up to 60 + 60 credits.
Our study programs and courses are career-oriented in nature and provide students with a high level of flexibility throughout their postgraduate studies. Focusing on a broad range of specialized subject matters, students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today’s global economy, and are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
Postgraduate programs are an excellent choice for college and university graduates with several years of relevant work experience who would like to see their employability in today's job market increase by engaging in rigorous and academically challenging undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate studies to obtain a relevant academic qualification in the field of business and management.
Upon graduation, students mainly advance their careers with entry to upper-level management positions in national and multinational companies and organizations in various economic sectors. Others decide to launch a new business venture or join an existing family business. Students can also choose to continue their studies without interruption in almost any of our other graduate and postgraduate programs to further enhance their career prospects.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 4, 2016