The International Doctoral Program at College of Management, NCKU, is designed to give our students an in-depth knowledge in fields of management and related areas. The program is well on its way to becoming Asia’s leading research-based management school, carrying out research which is intellectually rigorous and which exercises a decisive practical impact on the world of business.
Students of this program will be provided with:
- A collaboration with faculty members to produce cutting edge research in a range of subjects
- A properly balanced education in analysis and application in the competitive business world
- Our faculty and students come from around the world which will enrich our perspectives
- An ability to independently accomplish research issues by getting support and training from the faculty members to develop new management theorems and approaches and eventually become high quality researchers.
- Opportunities and active support to publish research papers in top international journals
Doctoral Pre-requisite Courses
- All Doctoral students (including students in suspension) are required to take the following pre-requisite courses if they have not previously taken these courses at a graduate or undergraduate level.
- If a student has previously taken the above course, they are required to submit an application for Course Exemption. The first month of the first academic year is the only chance to apply. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Condition: Exempt courses must be completed for at least 3 credits with a minimum grade of 70% at a graduate or undergraduate level.
- In order to exempt courses students should prepare required documents listed below.
- Required application documents:
- Application Form
- Transcript (copy of original)
- For those students without a business/management background, or who have not previously fulfilled all pre-requisite courses, they must be completed within two years after enrollment.
- Pre-requisite course credits are not counted as part of the required 40 course credits necessary to graduate.
- If a student has not previously taken the course, but would still like to exempt it, the student can arrange an exemption-exam from the professor who teaches the course.
This school offers programs in: