Graduate Degree program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering has been established with a vision that introducing innovative products can only be achieved by specialization and by combining creativity and engineering experience. Thus the program is organized to provide the students the opportunity to specialize in signal processing, energy systems, applied electromagnetics, power electronics and control systems.
The program aims to provide the students the skills to apply the advanced knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering especially for solving complex problems in their specialization area, to operate and conduct interdisciplinary studies and to work with others, in professional and social settings and to organize and participate creative and integrative design activities effectively.
The first year of the Ph.D. program consists of coursework, followed by one year of preparation for the Doctorate Proficiency Examination. After passing the examination successfully, students will begin to write their dissertations, for a total research period of two years.
Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
BSc and MSc (with thesis) degree should be obtained one of the below programs:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering etc. (Electrical, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Communication and Control), Biomedical, Bioengineering, Mechatronics, Computer, Software, Energy, Mechanical and other engineering programs and Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences or similar departments.
- Minimum Graduation Degree should be: 3.00 / 4.00 GRE (New): Minimum 153, GRE (Old): Minimum 680 or GMAT: Minimum 500
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English/Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- Language requirements: English TOEFL: Minimum of 78
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
About the School
Yasar University, an English medium, foundation university, is located in the centre of the city of Izmir on the scenic west coast of Turkey. The university offers over 60 degree programs at undergrad ... Read More