The first year of the Ph.D. program consists of coursework, followed by one year of preparation for the Doctorate Proficiency Examination. After passing the examination successfully, students will begin to write their dissertations, for a total research period of two years.
Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- Masters degree with thesis and/or Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial System Engineering or similar departments or a related field.
- Minimum Graduation Degree should be: 3.00/4.00 GRE (New): Minimum 153, GRE (Old): Minimum 680 or GMAT: Minimum 500
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English/Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- Language requirements: English TOEFL: Minimum of 78
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
About the School
Yasar University, an English medium, foundation university, is located in the centre of the city of Izmir on the scenic west coast of Turkey. The university offers over 60 degree programs at undergrad ... Read More