Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Study Field: Applied Informatics
Study Program: Applied Informatics
- Form of study: Part-time/Full-time
- The standard length of study: 4 years
- Number of ECTS credits allocated: 180
- Graduation requirements: State Doctoral examination and Doctoral thesis defense
- Tuition fee (per academic year): Maximum 3,500 EUR
The Applied Informatics study program focuses on teaching students to master the scientific methods of research and system development based on the use of information technology for data collection, transmission, storage, and processing of information and knowledge.
This study program focuses on the following subjects: design, implementation, evaluation and use and maintenance of systems based on computer application in various information domains. This study program teaches students about computer equipment, software, organizational and human aspects, and industrial and commercial applications. This study program emphasizes the creative application of informatics methods and tools for solving various real-world problems.
Graduates of the Applied Informatics Ph.D. program are highly qualified professionals able to examine, design, implement, realize, develop, and apply modern information. Graduates are able to communicate their technological knowledge in various industrial areas.