Area: Architecture, Design, Planning
- Architecture, Theories, and Design
- Innovation Design
- Sustainable Urban Planning
Teaching locations - Ascoli Piceno - Satellite site of Camerino University
Architecture, Theories, and Design
- Theories and design of contemporary Architecture;
- History and development of architectural Heritage;
- Graphic and multimedia representation of Architecture.
- Innovative and intelligent design of objects, systems, and environments;
- Design for environmental sustainability and for process and product innovation;
- Communication design, new technologies, and cultural heritage.
Sustainable Urban Planning
- Sustainable development of the territory, land consumption containment, and climate change adaptation strategies;
- Risk and crisis management;
- Policies for innovation and territorial enhancement;
- Enhancing urban regeneration processes.
About the School
UNICAM has instituted an International School of Advanced Studies with the objective of increasing the internationalisation of Doctoral education.