Faculty of Chemical Technology
- Study Field: Chemical Engineering
Study Program: Chemical and Process Engineering
- Form of study: Part-time/Full-time
- The standard length of study: 4 years
- Number of ECTS credits allocated: Study is not credit-based
- Graduation requirements: State Doctoral examination and Doctoral thesis defense
- Tuition fee (per academic year): Maximum 4,900 EUR
The Chemical and Process Engineering Doctoral degree prepares students for independent and creative scientific-research work in the field of chemical and process engineering. Students incorporate theoretical and experimental research using advanced research techniques and modern methods of mathematical modelling.
Graduates of this Doctoral study programme are highly qualified experts in the field of chemical engineering and are able to utilise their deep knowledge to devise creative solutions for complex problems in the field of chemical engineering. Graduates are able to develop and apply their research in chemical, chemical-technology and food-biochemical practices and work to solve scientific-research problems.
About the School
The University of Pardubice is one of 26 public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic and the only university in the Pardubice Region. As an internationally respected center of learning, ... Read More