Faculty of Chemical Technology
- Study Field: Chemistry and Technology of Inorganic Materials
Study Program: Chemistry and Technology of Materials
- Form of study: Part-time/Full-time
- The standard length of study: 4 years
- Number of ECTS credits allocated: Study is not credit-based
- Graduation requirements: State Doctoral examination and Doctoral thesis defense
- Tuition fee (per academic year): Maximum 4,900 EUR
This doctoral program, Chemistry and Technology of Inorganic Materials, leads students to independent research work in the field of inorganic materials. Ph.D. graduates manage both theoretical and practical aspects of materials research and use advanced experimental characterization methods and modern technologies. Students deepen their knowledge of solid-state chemistry, physics, and experimental methods in the field when they undertake their Ph.D. thesis.
Ph.D. graduates find careers in research laboratories or fabrication plants in all industries where inorganic materials are produced or applied. Graduates can solve problems relating to the development and application of new materials, the development of new processing technologies or the innovation of traditional materials. Graduates find work in the various branches of industries where inorganic materials are used, such as electronics, computers, telecommunications, machinery, aerospace industry, nuclear technology, etc.