Ph.D. in Economics and Management, Business Economics and Management
The highest level of university education provides deep and systematic knowledge of microeconomics, the methodology of scientific work, quantitative and statistical methods processing empirical data and, foremost, it equips the students with expert knowledge in business administration and management, which focuses on behavior and management of enterprises in a global environment in terms of innovation and new tools of corporate finance.
Škoda Auto Ph.D. Program
Ph.D. candidates at the TUL are eligible to apply for participation in the Škoda Auto Ph.D. program or they can write their thesis on a topic offered by the company.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Economics
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized tertiary education (Master degree) as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany, and Slovenia).
- A short motivation interview via Skype.
- English skills - C1 level.
- DURATION: 4 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 1200
- OTHER FEES:
- Application Fee: CZK 550 / USD 25
- Recognition of Previous Education Fee: CZK 3000 / USD 125
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 25
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 11, 2018