Ph.D. in System Engineering and Informatics, Economics and Informatics
The aim of the program is to provide candidates with complex Ph.D. studies in IT technologies and systems along with fundamental knowledge in economics. This combination will enable candidates to gain top managerial positions or top positions in research establishments.
Škoda Auto Ph.D. Program
Ph.D. candidates at the TUL are eligible to apply for participation in the Škoda Auto Ph.D. program or they can write their thesis on a topic offered by the company.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Economics
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized tertiary education (Master degree) as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany, and Slovenia).
- English skills - level C1.
- A short motivation interview via Skype.
- DURATION: 4 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 1200
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 550 / USD 25
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 25
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 11, 2018