Ph.D. in System Engineering and Informatics, Economics and Informatics
The highest degree of university education provides deep and systematic knowledge of the information systems for analysis specialisation, projecting optimised conception of information systems and their running with regard to their users. Apart from the gained knowledge of information systems, the students gain considerable expertise in economics and management. The students acquire a prerequisite for succeeding in economic and managerial positions at the highest level of corporate and other institutions management. Further, the students will be of use at universities, and in science and research institutions.
Škoda Auto PhD Programme
PhD candidates at the TUL are eligible to apply for participation in the Škoda Auto PhD Programme or they can write their thesis on a topic offered by the company.
For selected doctoral students, Škoda Auto PhD Programme represents unique opportunity to work on their doctoral thesis in cooperation with ŠKODA AUTO professionals.
The admissions process has several stages. First, you will present and discuss the topic of your dissertation with your lecturer at your university and with a ŠKODA AUTO representative. A successful interview is followed by participation in the Assessment Centre, and if that is successful, a casual work contract awaits you.
If you are not selected in the Assessment Centre, you may also supplement your dissertation with ŠKODA AUTO in the form of an internship.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Economics
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized tertiary education (Master degree) as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany, and Slovenia).
- Proposal for the topic of future dissertation (5-10 pages) and a list of published papers is recommended to send before application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- English skills - B2 level, no official certificate required.
- A short motivation interview via Skype.
- DURATION: 4 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 1200
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000 / USD 100
- APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Program taught in: