Ph.D. in Textile Engineering, Textile Techniques and Materials Engineering
Graduates of this Ph.D. program are provided with deep knowledge in their specialization, which enables creative and scientific work. They will develop communicative skills and they can clearly express their ideas and opinions. They are familiar with the methodology of processing information. They can find employment in all professions of the branch studied, especially in the research and educational spheres. They are quite well adaptable to demanding job positions in other fields as well as in interdisciplinary research. They are capable of further independent qualification development, they can solve complicated technological or engineering problems.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Textile Engineering
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized tertiary education (Master degree) as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany, and Slovenia).
- Entrance examination
- DURATION: 4 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 2000
- APPLICATION FEE: USD 25
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 2, June 24
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 11, 2018