Graduates of the Ph.D. study programme acquire general, scholarly and expert knowledge and skills for independent scientific and professional creative work with the possibility to find jobs in re-search and development, business education, and in highly qualified professional consultancy. Graduate profile is directed into an independent creative work and teamwork, and abilities to analyze and subsequently synthesize acquired knowledge in a complex and interdisciplinary way, and transform it into qualified decisions. Comprehensive spectrum of knowledge and skills enables graduates to solve expertly complex situations not only from the viewpoint of the current state, but also with regard to the prediction of future development in the particular field of specialisation.
The general requirements for admission are as follows:
- Submitting an application form
- Passing an entrance exam:
- PhD applicants – submitting your thesis proposal
- Obtaining the recognition of previous education
- Payment of the tuition fee (for all programmes in English the tuition fee is approximately 1 500 EUR per academic year)
Recognition of previous foreign education
Recognition of previous study is an obligatory condition required by the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic for students who apply for degree programmes. The recognition is provided by the official authorities.
Applicants for PhD level
Applicants for the PhD level study must prove the recognition of their master education which is arranged by public universities in the Czech Republic according to the study field.
To apply for the recognition the applicants must submit the following documents:
- Application for recognition
- Master’s diploma – officially authenticated copy (please, see below the type of authentication)
- Transcript of records – officially authenticated copy (please, see below the type of authentication)
We provide assistance with submitting your documents for recognition at Mendel University in Brno if your previous education was carried out in the same field of study which our university offers.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 21, 2017