This number was calculated by automatic currency conversion using exchange rate for EUR: 27.055
Description of the entrance examination and evaluation criteria
Content of the entrance examination
Current instrumental methods used in qualitative and quantitative analysis, separation methods, processing of biological material.
Additional conditions for the bonus (practice)
Successfully completed (degree) university studies in healthcare bioanalytics, pharmacy or related field. Diploma thesis with analytical focus. Experience in bioanalytical laboratory.
Criteria for the evaluation examination
- Professional knowledge level – reviewed on answers to questions stated in General content of entrance exam
- Submitted doctoral project – complexity of project, modern methodical access to solution and project continuation of actually solved topics in appropriate field of study are evaluated
Conditions for admission
- Application form must be submitted to the stated term incl. all enclosures
- Finishing of required former studies
- Successfully passed entrance exam
Program taught in: