Program Description & Objectives
Through Chemical Engineering and Technology, you will understand and grasp the knowledge of the fundamentals and specialty of chemical engineering. You will grasp knowledge in relation to Oil & Gas processing and refining, Chemical enhancement of production bio-chemical processing. Students also will develop the ability to independently conduct research and be able to apply the knowledge to solve problems in theory and technology of chemical engineering.
- Catalytic Chemistry
- Separation Process & Technologies
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Colloid and Interface Chemistry
- Process Reinforcement and Equipment
- Oil Field Chemistry and Engineering
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Chemistry
- Oil and Gas Processing Technology and Engineering
- New Materials and Catalyst Engineering
- Biological and Environmental Chemical Engineering
- New Energy Chemical Engineering
Graduation & Degree Requirements
- Study time: 4 years.
- Minimum credits: 16
- 36,000 RMB/Year
HSK 5 with at least 180 marks for applicants of the Chinese language program
Application Deadline & Course Start Date
Applications open from October to May 30th for postgraduate studies. Degree programs all start in September. We advise students to apply 3 months before the deadline in order to have ample time to prepare all the necessary materials, apply for scholarships and look for supervisors.
About the School
China University of Petroleum (CUPB) was founded in 1953, nominated as one of the key national universities in 1960, and is a ‘211’ national universities under administration of the Ministry of Educat ... Read More