- to provide doctoral students with specific and up-to-date training in the area of Cultural Studies based on contemporary theorizing;
- promote a specialized training in Cultural Studies that promotes inter, trans and multidisciplinary dialogue;
- contribute to the development of methodological skills of advanced level in the area of Cultural Studies;
- to encourage the realization of projects that foster the widespread diffusion of research in culture.
Friday afternoon and Saturday morning
6 semesters (2 academic semesters and 4 semesters of academic thesis)
Access qualifications: general provisions
They can apply for the 3rd cycle of studies leading to the Doctor of Science degree in Culture:
- Holders of the master degree or legal equivalent;
- Holders of a bachelor's degree, holders of a particularly relevant academic or scientific curriculum that is recognized as attesting to the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies by the Scientific Council of the School of Human and Social Sciences (ECHS) of UTAD ;
- Holders of a school, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as attesting to the capacity of the university to carry out this cycle of studies by the Scientific Council of the School of Human and Social Sciences (ECHS) of UTAD .
Program taught in:
See 7 more programs offered by Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro »
This course is