- To train doctors with multidisciplinary knowledge capable of responding to the current challenges of adequate use and development of emerging technologies in agroforestry systems.
- This course is based on a strong research component in areas in the priority areas of intervention of UTAD , and will work in close connection with a set of I projects
- To contribute to the deepening of relations between Higher Education, Science and Innovation, in accordance with the objectives of the Science 2010 - Operational Program for Science and Innovation.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday to Friday Tutorial
- Academic Calendar: September to June
2 semesters propaedeutics six semesters of research
The PhD course provides specialized training in the fulfillment of academic positions (universities and polytechnic institutes) and non-academic, national and international, in an emerging area of great territorial relevance.
About the School
A Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, sedeada em Vila Real, mais conhecida por UTAD, é uma instituição orientada para a criação, transmissão e difusão da cultura, do saber e da ciência. Situa ... Read More