Fields of study
- fully completed application form
- documents showing results in previous studies
- evidence of significant personal achievements in mathematics, physics, informatics, or similar disciplines and successful participation in secondary school competitions or projects
- certificate that demonstrates proficiency in English
Level of English
comparable to or exceeding B2 level CEFRL
How to become a Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Information Technology?
- Choose a preliminary theme of your doctoral thesis and contact the relevant supervisor. Together, create a more detailed specification of your chosen topic.
- Read the conditions for admission to the doctoral study programme Informatics, the respective Dean’s Directive (which contains complete instructions for the applicants including the bank account number for payment of the admission fee) and fill in the relevant forms.
- The forms are available online: forms
- Electronic form for an application. After filling in the application form must be printed, signed and sent or delivered to the Office of Science and Research FIT CTU!
- Also read the relevant regulations concerning the doctoral study program.
- All important dates regarding the doctoral study are listed in the overview of the doctoral study programme.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 9, 2017