With the University of Guelph's Ph.D. in Management program, you'll explore complex challenges in modern business management and scholarship, and develop relevant research within one of three unique academic fields in which the University has a distinct strength - marketing and consumer behavior, services management, and organizational leadership. Throughout your time here, you'll be conducting innovative and relevant research, presenting your ideas at conferences, writing papers for journal publications and networking with peers from other universities.
Develop research concentrations from leadership and management challenges facing private and public organizations.
- Social identity in organizational change
- Leadership and psychological capital
- Leadership in multi-sector collaborations
- Fairness and unfairness in organizations
This Ph.D. program consists of six semesters of coursework within the first two years. Students take five core and six field courses along with one teaching course and a subsequent qualifying exam. The remainder of the program is devoted to completion and defense of a full doctoral dissertation.
- A recognized master’s degree in a management field with an average standing of at least “B+”
- Acceptable GMAT or GRE Score
- Applicants need an acceptable TOEFL score (or equivalent) if English is not their first language
The application deadline is February 1.
Cost & Fees
- Full-time $9,314
- Part-time $6,357
- Full-time $21,681
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018