Why our APU Ph.D. by Research Programme?
- You will be assigned to a group of highly qualified supervisors.
- A wide range of latest research areas in the fields of computing and business administration areas.
- We have our regular research workshops, colloquium, and seminars facilitated by local and international academicians and professionals.
- Comprehensive Student Support Services.
- Resourceful online databases.
Full-time (3-5 years)
Part-time ( 5-7 years)
RM 45,000 (USD 10,720)
Ideally, students work with potential supervisors to develop a proposal.
*Supervisory sessions consist of 4 elements as appropriate to the candidate’s background:
- Research Methods
- Literature Review
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Design of Research Proposal
Students with entry qualifications of a mixed mode Masters programme with minimum 30% research component and a pass in a research module will be required to undergo 3 and 4 above.
Students with entry qualifications of a full research Masters will be required to undergo 4 above.
Subject to the expertise within the School of Business and Management, the areas of research include, but are not limited to the following:
- Statistics, Operations Research, Operation Management
- Economic Management and Educational Management
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Management
- Management Simulation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Management
- Operations Management
- Managing Change
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Education Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Risk Management
- Security Management
Minimum Entry Requirement
- A Masters degree in a related field accepted by the APU Senate.
- Other qualifications, equivalent to a Masters degree, that are accepted by the APU Senate.
- Minimum English language requirements of IELTS 6.5.
All information is correct at the time of publication but is subject to change in the interest of continuous improvement.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018