The PhD in Management at Universidade Europeia aims to prepare people capable of developing theoretical models and practical instruments of international impact. The teachers of this program combine publications in the most prestigious international scientific journals with the development of management tools used by Portuguese and European managers.
This PhD program in Management works in a learning system in which the doctoral students work from an early stage in international research projects with the teachers and participate in the main international scientific conferences in the area of management.
Upon completion of their PhD , doctoral students with a more academic orientation will be prepared to undertake high-level, publishable scientific research, have built an international research network based on their participation in conferences, and will have the active support of faculty to find the best placement in the national or international academic market. Students with a more entrepreneurial orientation will be prepared to create models that help managers understand and solve the most important strategic challenges they face, have a portfolio of case studies that will enable them to disseminate the models they develop in a credible way and will have the support faculty to find the best business context where they can apply these skills.
Get to know the most relevant publications of the Institute of Research and Doctoral School of Universidade Europeia
ACEF / 1415/1201721
R / A-Cr 114/2013 of 07/08/2013
Dispatch No. 9886/2013, of 07/26/2013, Series II No. 143, DR/a>
- Participation in international seminars and conferences.
- Classes with teachers from several international schools, from New Zealand to South America.
- Participation in research projects with researchers from universities in Europe and America.
- Exchange programs with research centers in Europe.
- Contents Schools of Excellence Laureate.
- Possibility to make 'action-research' theses geared towards people who want to continue their career in companies.
- Agreements with multinational companies to do PhD theses in a business context in Portugal and abroad.
- Chairs combining basic and applied research - teaching career mix with consulting projects.
CAMPUSQuinta do Bom Nome