About the program
The purpose of our graduate program is to inform multidisciplinary research perspective in the field of materials science and mechanical engineering and to educate tomorrow’s problem-solvers in light of increased competitiveness and new global challenges. Our approach in our graduate-level training is to motivate students to conduct groundbreaking research in materials science and mechanical engineering. Our program offering a Ph.D. degree is conducted in English and can be completed in four years.
Through the Mechanical Engineering Department at AGU, students will be equipped with critical thinking, analyzing, problem-solving skills and self-confidence that are necessary for developing and producing systems for the needs of the present day and the future. In addition, for those who are interested in scientific aspects of Mechanical Engineering, there is always an opportunity to conduct research and to become an academician.
Why should I choose AGU Mechanical Engineering?
There are many reasons to prefer AGU Mechanical Engineering.
- You will have the opportunity to become an engineer who starts one step ahead of others with 100% English education.
- You will have the opportunity to take language education in the United States to improve your English skills.
- You will have the opportunity to study with an original, innovative, and flexible curriculum.
- You will have the opportunity to take advantage of the experiences of people in the business world and academia.
- You will have the opportunity to take education through interactive classes and advanced laboratory facilities.
- You will have the opportunity to take education close to the industry with long-term internships.
- You will have the opportunity to embrace the concept of innovation and be creative.
- You will have the opportunity to take advantage of career coaching system that will help you to build up a strong career.
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to valuable experiences that you will benefit throughout your life.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from and interact closely with world-class faculties who have intensive international experience.
- B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL iBT / PTE / YDS / AGU English Exemption Exam)
- One of following: GRE / GMAT / GAT /ALES
Find our detailed application requirements under: http://fbe.agu.edu.tr/application-requirements
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 19, 2018