This field of study is focused on education of specialists competent to work in a wide spectrum of microbiology. The study is targeted on the complex mastering of several branches of contemporary microbiology, including environmental, clinical and food microbiology together with principles of molecular genetics.
The graduate is prepared for research, but also for the leading position in many branches of technological, clinical, environmental and food microbiology laboratories. It guarantees a deep knowledge of basic microbiology and contemporary arrays of molecular biology and biochemistry.
Selection of recent theses
- β-N-Acetylhexosaminidase from Talaromyces flavus
- The role of SUMO in cellular response to stress
- Isolation of antimicrobial peptides from plants
- Isolation and characterization of lipases and their biotechnological applications
- New vaccination tools inducing T cell immunity
- Uptake and intracellular sequestration of zinc by the ectomycorrhizal fungus Russula atropurpurea
- Pro-apoptotic signaling of Bordetella pertussis adenylate cyclase toxin
- Preparation and characterization of recombinant ameloblastin
- Biofilm, virulence and control strategies of Listeria monocytogenes
- The study of biological systems responsible for the degradation of chlorbenzoic acids
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018