Program Description & Objectives
Oil and Gas Field Development Engineering is a discipline that aims to understand the fundamental properties of oil and gas reservoir and the law of oil and gas flow in porous media, build the effective displacement system to develop the oil and gas field properly and extract the oil and gas to the ground surface economically.
- Multiphase Flow Theory
- Theory and Technology of Production Engineering
- Science and Technology of Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery
- Science &Technology Progress of Oil & Gas Field Development
- Theory and Application of Oil and Gas Flow through Porous Medium
- Oil and Gas Field Development Theory and System Engineering
- Theory and Technology of Oil Production Engineering
- Enhanced Oil Recovery and Oil Production Chemistry
Graduation & Degree Requirements
- Study time: 4 years.
- Minimum credits: 16
- 36,000 RMB/Year
HSK 5 with at least 180 marks for applicants of the Chinese language program
Application Deadline & Course Start Date
Applications open from October to May 30th for postgraduate studies. Degree programs all start in September. We advise students to apply 3 months before the deadline in order to have ample time to prepare all the necessary materials, apply for scholarships and look for supervisors.
About the School
China University of Petroleum (CUPB) was founded in 1953, nominated as one of the key national universities in 1960, and is a ‘211’ national universities under administration of the Ministry of Educat ... Read More