The goal of the doctoral study program is to prepare researchers in the field of information technology industry systems analysis, modeling and design sector, to promote the students' theoretical knowledge and research skills and the application of research results in the following areas:
- business and tourism information system modeling;
- systemic regional development planning;
- the political system and public management modeling;
- logistics information systems and transport modeling;
- production process modeling;
- e-learning system design;
- simulation technology development.
Visiting professors from partner universities will be involved as teachers and advisors in the programme. Students have an opportunity to participate in Erasmus+ mobility for studies.
Qualification awarded: Doctor of Engineering Sciences (Dr.paed.).
Admission requirements: Master's or professional master's degree in the computer sciences, information technologies. Discussion of the thesis topic.
Duration of studies: 3 years full-time studies.
Study programme consists of 3 parts:
- Part A – compulsory courses
- Part B – optional courses (specialization)
- Part C – free elective courses.
To complete study programme student has to earn 120 CP (180 ECTS).
Final test, if any: Doctoral thesis.
Study fee: 3200 EUR per year.
If you are interested in the studies at Rezekne University of Applied Sciences fill application form at this address: http://www.rta.lv/online_application_procedure.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 15, 2018