Why our APU Ph.D. by Research Programme?
- You will be assigned to a group of highly qualified supervisors.
- A wide range of latest research areas in the fields of computing and business administration areas.
- We have our regular research workshops, colloquium, and seminars facilitated by local and international academicians and professionals.
- Comprehensive Student Support Services.
- Resourceful online databases.
Full-time (3-5 years)
Part-time ( 5-7 years)
RM 45,000 (USD 10,720)
Ideally, students work with potential supervisors to develop a proposal.
*Supervisory sessions consist of 4 elements as appropriate to the candidate’s background:
- Research Methods
- Literature Review
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Design of Research Proposal
Students with entry qualifications of a mixed mode Masters programme with minimum 30% research component and a pass in a research module will be required to undergo 3 and 4 above.
Students with entry qualifications of a full research Masters will be required to undergo 4 above.
Subject to the expertise within the School of Computing, Engineering, and Technology, the areas of research include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interdisciplinary/Multidisciplinary Technology
- Technology in Education
- Technology Management
- Technology Quality and Impact Measures
- Innovation and Technological Change
- Technology Strategies and Infrastructure
- Virtual Technologies Applications
- Technology and Social Behaviour
- Ethical, Legal and Policy Aspects of New Technologies
- Applications of Technology in Industries
- Technology Trends and Issues
- Technology Design, Development and Transfer
- Security Issues in New Technologies
- Digital Divide from Technology Perspective
- Interactive Technologies
- Technology use in Global Perspectives
Minimum Entry Requirement
- A Masters degree in a related field accepted by the APU Senate.
- Other qualifications, equivalent to a Masters degree, that are accepted by the APU Senate.
- Minimum English language requirements of IELTS 6.5.
All information is correct at the time of publication but is subject to change in the interest of continuous improvement.
About the School
The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation, and creativity works effecti ... Read More