Doctoral students do research at libraries and archives, they also work with the data from businesses and public companies. Apart from studying research methods, their research focuses on trends in urban development, unique Siberian experience, historical urban heritage and historical roots of modern problems.
Professor Kukina’s research interests are Global Trends in Urban Design and Planning; Place and Meaning of Regional Features, and Urban Morphology.
Recently, her studies have focused on Environmentally Oriented Renovation of a Larger Post-Industrial, Post-Carbon, “Post- Socialist” City, and its Structure. This research also includes historical landscape and environ- mental approaches.
Master’s degree in Urban Design and Planning, or Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Design, Geography, Economics
On-campus accommodation is available: single ensuite room 45 € per month, twin ensuite room 30 € per month.
Airport transfer, invitation letter for a Russian study visa and an optional survival course of Russian as a foreign language are provided by the University.
- Tendencies of the Agglomeration Development (2010)
- Newest Paradigms of the Housing Development: Planning Aspects, Planning Typology Changing, Housing Typology Changing (2011-2012)
- Theory of Buffer Zones as City Structure Keeping Constructing System (2013-1015)
- Development of the Landscape-Environmental Approach to the City Renovation (2013-1015)
The projects are funded by the Russian Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering Science.
- Urban Design and Planning 3 (108)
- Modern Issues of the Urban Theory 2 (72)
- Advances in Urban Design 2 (72)
- Processing of experimental data 3 (108)
- Methodology of PhD Thesis Preparation 3 (108)
- Academic English 3 (108)
- Basic English 3 (108)
- Russian (fee will apply) 3 (108)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 18, 2017