The Doctorate in Education program is made up of academic studies based on research. Its purpose is to develop knowledge at the highest level.
The doctor in education, graduated from the University of San Martin de Porres has the following competences:
- Directs multidisciplinary research and educational innovation groups and participates in them, using the knowledge and competences of the Sciences of Education, the Research Methodology and the related disciplines.
- He participates in teaching at all levels of the education system, particularly in postgraduate and continuing education programs, for which he develops new teaching-learning procedures appropriate to that level of education.
- Select designs and applies the learning assessment procedures and instruments that are adequate to assess the achievement of the objectives of their subject and obtain the necessary feedback for the improvement of the teaching - learning process.
- Directs teams and participates in processes of design, revision and modification of the curriculum of different levels and educational programs.
- Participates in the formulation, execution, evaluation and control of educational development policies and projects.
- Manage institutions, programs and educational processes with a high level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Directs teams and actively participates in processes of accreditation, licensing and quality management of institutions and educational programs.
- Interprets in a rigorous sense the national educational reality and its historical projection in the context of its socio-economic, cultural and political formations, highlighting its own values.
To obtain the degree of doctor is required:
- Have obtained the teacher's degree.
- To have passed the doctoral studies with a minimum duration of six (6) academic semesters, with a minimum content of sixty-four (64) credits.
- Develop and support a thesis of maximum academic rigor and original character.
- Domain, at the basic level, of two (02) foreign languages, one of which can be substituted by a native language.
For registration it is required:
- Payment receipt for registration fee canceled
- Application in a valued form, addressed to the Director of the Institute for the Quality of Education (cost of 3 soles, approaching the treasury).
- Copy of the legalized DNI notarially.
- Fedateada or legalized copy of the Master's Degree. Graduates of Master's degree, whose degree is in the process of collation, will present a certificate of graduation issued by the Dean or Postgraduate Director of the university of origin and certificates of original studies of Master. Applicants with studies carried out abroad, will present a legalized copy of their Master's Degree or its equivalent duly validated by a Peruvian university or recognized according to the law.
- Structured and foliated Curriculum Vitae